Thursday, July 2, 2009

UNDER THE RADAR

i will def be goin under the radar till mah birthday, than after mah birthday celebrations..

SUPER UNDER THE RADAR

i do not understand how ppl kan/want to party every weekend. personally i like kick backs/chill outs with my ppls... nothin too serious. i like to do the whole movie thinf, bowlin, skating, ice skating, lazer tag, water parks, etc...
as far as partyin/clubbin. im puttin myself at a great risk everytime i go do somethin of that sort.

i know how some ppl say oh ur bout to 18 ur gonna club ur ace off.... well that maybe true but only for the first 2 weekends of my new age....

i have never been a big partier, i am more a chill person. parties are fun every once and a while...

i will be focusing on school, track, dance, singing, and mah freestylez... because im about to be 18 almost close to full grown...gitta hit 21 ti be full grown.

SOO THIS A NOTE TO EVERYONE WHO SAYS "WHY DON I EVER SEE U OUT"
I DON DO OVER CROWDED PLACES, HENCE WHY I DON GO OUT... AND ALL THAT IS LISTED ABOVE.... LOL

Thanks for reading

DesiEliz//Ree' aka Butterfly-D

No comments: